SICK of it

Forum Avatar
#1 - March 26, 2011, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
At least once a night trade is filled with anal[insert ability here]
It's annoying, my ignore list fills up in about 5 seconds and the language filter does not stop it. I have kids that play, and while it is not a big issue, this kind of crap can seriously affect any kind of RP they might have going on in their little minds. Not to mention real life consequences it might have on them. I understand blah blah blah don't let them play, but that is not right to allow some dirty minded pervert to actually display his sick sense of humor to my CHILD.

Ban these people for 3 days and let them know it is because of even saying the word anal in trade. Normal conversation in trade is cool, but when it becomes a joke about a body part like a butthole, used in a bad way, it should be treated as such. We actually all came here to play wow. Trade is part of that to advertise your goods and services, but when its 15 anal jokes between actual peple trying to trade it gets annoying as $%^&.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#35 - March 26, 2011, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/26/2011 10:34 AMPosted by
Ban these people for 3 days and let them know it is because of even saying the word anal in trade.
Though we have no control over what each individual may or may not say, Nò, we have a harassment policies in place for this type of behavior.

I was not able to find a single ticket on this issue with the account you are posting. Be mindful that if these individuals are not being reported, our game masters aren't hearing about it.

Are you reporting any of individuals?

Harassment Policy
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20226

While 'Report Spam' helps, if you continue to notice the same player spamming inappropriate things, open an in game ticket and report them. Our game masters will investigate and take actions accordingly.

If an individual is reported and you still see them behaving the same way, don't be discouraged to submit a new petition. Account penalties are based on the severity of what was said and their history. If educating the player the first time around did not work, harsher punishments will be enforced and in some cases up to account termination.

Account Penalties
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20221