Blizzard hates balance druids

#1 - March 24, 2011, 6:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My main used to be a balance druid, played him for 4 years and loved it, but always had this sinking suspicion that blizzard hated druids. I have now made my tank my main because with what they have done to balance druids in this expansion confirmed for me that they do in fact hate druids. Yes we are a select few who play balance druids,(because apparently we love being punished and abused) and unfortunately the majority like to be mages and cry alot.

Reasons i disagree with blizzards logic
They say we have all these benifits, such as self healing and extra armor. Now as far as self healing and "plate armor" didn't they nerf the hell out of our heals and make our form not give an armor boost but instead just a damage reduction, that in IMHO is worthless.

Mages have these resourses
Also last time i checked mages have Iceblock/Ice Armor/ice Barrier i think that makes up for our weak damage reduction. Oh and dont forget about evocation last time i checked that regenerated mana and health. So they have a self heal/mana recharge and have better damage reduction than us.

Frustration
Every patch and every expansion i hate blizzard more and more. I still play because it hasnt lost ALL of its luster and tanking is fun most of the time but I am truly bitter they destroyed my favorite class and spec in the game. Please developers come play a druid and tell me that we are needing more nerfs and mages need more damage to catch us. I'll be waiting for your response. But as we all should know they will be to busy trolling the mage forums to care...

Yours Truly,
Angry boomkin
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - March 24, 2011, 9:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're always willing to listen to constructive feedback. Posts that declare our dislike of any one particular class and spec is not considered constructive. Please refrain from further such posts.