Druid changes are not in the patch.

#0 - Dec. 6, 2006, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So the changes listed in the patch notes are not in the patch. Want to take the servers back down and try again Blizzard?
#8 - Dec. 6, 2006, 2:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The notes that were included in the patch include some changes that were not intended for this patch version. Please check the website for the most current patch notes.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
#85 - Dec. 6, 2006, 3:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I post the information I'm given, and unfortunately the information I gave doesn't seem to be what happened. At all times we attempt to give information that is solid as giving glimpses into an uncertain future sometimes turn out with different results, and that's what happened (to my dismay) here.

If you want to believe that I maliciously mislead you then there's not much I can do to change your mind. If you jumped to that conclusion I would be led to believe that I wouldn't be able to.

I'm in the process of trying to find out what the situation was and what ended up occurring. In any case the post I had made before wasn't mean to imply that the very newest talents on the beta realms the day of the patch release would be included, simply something newer than what was on the PTRs; however even that didn't seem to end up happening.
#136 - Dec. 6, 2006, 4:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm still awaiting some further clarification on what occurred; however at this time I am making an educated guess that the information I related was based on a well intentioned mistake. The plan for how the patch was pulling data may have been changed, wasn't planned, or it was just a possibility that it could pull updated info and didn't. I'm not sure at this time.

I can't say I'm upset as much as disappointed that information I gave ended up to be false, regardless of the steps leading to the post. We try extremely hard to ensure that information and expectations are controlled to avoid this type of situation, and... it's just a disappointment.

From the information I have been able to glean, the current talents are what is going to remain in the game until the next patch, which is currently planned to be at the time of the release of the expansion.