Arenas..

#0 - Dec. 7, 2006, 11:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I thought they were out in the current patch?

WHERE THE HELL IS THE ARENA MASTER?
#1 - Dec. 7, 2006, 11:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
From the patch notes:

"Players may queue up at Goblin NPC's in Stormwind, Ironforge, Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Gadgetzan "

At current, the Arenas are not available due to some issues we came accross as posted in this thread by Drysc-

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=FD1C859EB882EAF4B7766123FEB5C32E?topicId=53255339&sid=1

Q u o t e:
Update -

We're still in the process of testing issues that are occurring with the arena and battleground systems and waiting to ensure that the arenas can be brought up with little issue. We're currently estimating that the earliest they will be available is Friday, December 8. We apologize to those of you looking forward to the arena system and we hope to have them available for you as soon as possible.

- -

We have temporarily disabled the battlemasters for the arena system due to an issue that appeared during our patch implementation today. We anticipate this issue to be resolved by tomorrow and we will provide an update once the battlemasters and arenas are available. The issue will be able to be resolved with a hotfix while the realms are live and should not require any additional downtime. The battlemasters for the battlegrounds will still be available during this time.
#14 - Dec. 7, 2006, 11:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

For the record, Neth, that's an old carol (English, I believe). Not written by Christina Rosetti.

Psst- http://www.hymnsandcarolsofchristmas.com/Hymns_and_Carols/in_the_bleak_midwinter.htm

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Bleak_Midwinter

Yes she was British.

/back on topic

You all rock! ;)
#18 - Dec. 7, 2006, 11:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
The 8th for me is today, when is it for blizzard?

We do our times by Pacific Standard time so the 8th is tommorrow for us. We'll post an update on this when we have more information.
#21 - Dec. 7, 2006, 11:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

/blush

/embarrass

Thought you were giving credit to some current-day diva... 1872... whoops!

LESSON: NEVER MESS WITH THE CMS

LOL I like to research my quotes and information. I'm a junkie like that. ;) No worries though!
#28 - Dec. 8, 2006, 12:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Oh, trust me, they're reading them. They just deleted 2 of my fairly benign posts (compared to what else goes on around here).

They're reading them with a zealous fervor in case anyone disparages their sig. Just don't expect any relevant answers, sig defense > *.*

Actually it has nothing to do with the disparagement as much as the topic. This is not the place. Should you feel you have a valid complaint, you can use wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com for feedback on Community Team performance. Please note that while emails sent to this address will likely not receive a response, each one will be read and handled accordingly.

Thanks.
#30 - Dec. 8, 2006, 12:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
in the arena page it says, " Also, you need to be at least level 70 before you can join or create an Arena Team."

How does using the arena work pre-70 then?

You can join any of the three brackets (2v2, 3v3, 5v5) without creating a team. It's a skirmish only and does not count as a part of the Arena Ladder that is available at level 70.