Happy Holidays Blizzard!

#0 - Dec. 8, 2006, 6:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am truly happy as an old-time gamer (33!) to be living in the "age of blizzard".

I've been playing this game since launch and have had so much fun playing. You folks are masters of your craft. I give thanks to all your employees for being top notch professionals in dealing with everything from coding to forum moderators, to tech support. You are truly giants in the industry.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the burning crusade, and anything else you guys drum up in those wild imaginations of yours.

I really love what you have done with the looking for group options. Now if only you could search people out for any quest in your quest log, that would be dandy. Elite quests are great as it is, but sometimes you just want a companion to run around with doing regular quests.

Thanks and have a great Holiday!

#4 - Dec. 8, 2006, 6:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Bahhh! I have socks that old, punk. ;)

Time to buy new socks!

Thanks. It's nice to hear that you are enjoying yourself. I'll pass the word along to everyone.
#14 - Dec. 8, 2006, 6:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll be 32 in four days. So far, the thirties have been the best years of my life.

/hi-five to the rest of you thirtysomethings
#23 - Dec. 8, 2006, 6:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
can I brownnose a CM too?

No.
#24 - Dec. 8, 2006, 6:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
lolz Tseric the best days are a decade behind you gg.

And you would know that...how?
#37 - Dec. 8, 2006, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

And you would know that...how?

I am in agreement with Tseric. The 30's are great. I don't miss the 20s at all. ;)
#69 - Dec. 8, 2006, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

High-five back at ya. Haven't you heard? Thirties are the new twenties now.

And the 40s are the new 30s from what I hear as well. Though I don't buy into the whole "Orange is the new black" sort of talk. That's sheer craziness!