I'm Happy!

#0 - Jan. 25, 2007, 7:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Since getting BC last Tuesday at Midnight I have had TONS of fun playing WoW. I've had my frustrating moments, for sure, but I've had a lot of great moments too. I loved the new Draenei zones. I'm loving my class. I'm loving teaching my groups about my class and what it can do. I'm loving seeing all the new gear linked in guild chat by my guildies. I can't wait to get to Outland and experience all the new content. I love the feeling of discovery where everything is new and shiny.

I see all of these threads complaining about other classes being overpowered or underpowered or blah blah blah. Why can't you people just be happy? We have great new content to explore. We all have assets and abilities to contribute to groups. We all can spec how we want and play our class the way we want. And, if there's simply no way for you to be happy playing your class, now is a better time than ever to reroll! My guild had cleared 10 bosses in Naxx. We had bunches of T3 and every day I'm seeing more and more people replacing their gear with quest rewards and drops, especially once they reach 70. So, what's keeping you from rerolling a class you CAN have fun playing? The time it takes to get from 1-60? I'm level 48 in just over a week and I haven't even been playing that much.

Stop whining! Be proactive! Find what makes you happy in WoW (God knows there's plenty to choose from) and run with it! And if you can find no joy in WoW no matter how hard you try, perhaps look elsewhere.
#3 - Jan. 25, 2007, 7:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm happy because I started the day with a good discussion thread I found last night. Civil discourse is my favorite. Goes well with coffee.
#5 - Jan. 25, 2007, 7:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Mmm, I love how positive posts sink like a stone on these forums, but all of the negative posts go on for pages.

Sensationalism and confrontation often spark argument. Argument generates more posts than agreement. Sad, but true. :/
#34 - Jan. 25, 2007, 8:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I feel happy! I think I'll go for a walk.