Will i ever see naxxramas or aq40???

#0 - Feb. 5, 2007, 11:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i was in a guild which started raiding pretty late. they left many members since december due pre-TBC syndrome and due TBC...

we had cleared mc, bwl, aq40 up to fankriss and in naxx teh instructor and anub rekhan...

now... TBC... 5mans... a 10man... and some 25mans...

hardcore guilds recruit just enough ppl. to make 25mans (and allready have problems coz their rotations doesnt work well for kharazan) and olther guilds who are not so hardcore can't be bothered to fill a 40man raid either...

so i wonder... will i be able to the rest of aq40 and naxx somedays? and all the ppl. that started playing recently? i mean, why even make the effort of getting 40 guys of poper classes into MC when u can just go to hellfire and get better blues with less ppl?

for those who didnt complete AQ40 and NAXX: don't you feel some sort of big dissapointment about this? or did you find any nice solution to it?
#6 - Feb. 5, 2007, 2:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Judging by the replies here, you are not alone feeling like this. Even if many guilds cut their numbers to fit the 25 man raids, you should still be able to cooperate with some other guild for the old 40 man raids as someone already suggested.

I don't think you will have a hard time finding 40 competent people to do Naxxramas if they have not been there before. I definitely recommend that you give it a try, it's a very fun instance.