Chain Lightening Sound.

#0 - Feb. 8, 2007, 9:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yes, bring back The Chain Lightening old Thundering sound effect.
Yes, You got whine about it sounding like a thunder making Not-Very-Intelligent People believing it was gonna become a lightening weather outside, making them push the off button for a Well-needed Gaming break.
Instead of changing aka Nerfing the sound, why not having a Thundering Sound Effect disable thing on? So that people, who apparently are paranoid, who are immensely scared of Lightening outside to destroy their computer forcing them to inhale fresh air outside to go out and buy new computer parts, can Disable in-game thunder, so that they can hear In Real Life thundering. Apparently some bosses in instances, chain heal (where the sound is very faint), mobs and Terrain (Blasted Lands) still make Thundering Sound Effects.

Give shamans their well deserve sound effects that they are suppose to have!
If it's a bug, then fix it please, if it's a purposely removed action. Please bring it back!

The Game is so much more fun with Good Sound effects!
I apologize for any sort of spelling error that some Grammar-Enthusiastic people might find offensive towards their native language that I do not speak as my original language.

|| Add this to your comment if you support bringing back the Chain Lightening sound.
|| Credits to whoever unknown mysterious saint made it.
V
\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\-> Bring back the old Chain Lightning sound! <-\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_

Sincerely, The ever great tasting
CheeseSoda.

------ Support Posts are ever so Welcome ------
#1 - Feb. 8, 2007, 2:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This has been sent forward and is being looked into, but I don't have any answers for you yet.
#20 - Feb. 9, 2007, 2:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is the whiniest thread I have read in a long time.

The Shaman class is definitely being looked at (not only Chain Lightning sound as some people seem to believe). The developers are currently looking into Elemental threat and sustainability (mana efficiency). Since we don't have more information at the moment I can't post anything more yet, but we will of course provide more information as it becomes available to us.