Oceanic servers.

#0 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Any word on when this'll be fixed?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/trealite/ogod.jpg

Only recommended is a PvP transfer server, and the only new (Though, all the American ones that came out at the same time are no longer new) is PvE. How about a PvP server, or even RPPvP?

[edit] This screenshot was taken last night, on what would likely have been an offhour for Oceanic players, at 10:50ish at night. Not to mention I live in a time-zone that doesn't use DST, so for a larger population it would have been 11:50. (Not taking into account random Americans who were "recommended" to our servers when they came out.)
#5 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There is a PvP realm for Oceanic players that is marked as recommended and has plenty of room for new or rerolling players. We have no plans to open additional PvP Oceanic realms.
#16 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We open realms to help distribute population and meet demands of a growing player base, we do not open new realms to provide an easier leveling experience, realm firsts, etc. If you would like to create a new character on an Oceanic PvP realm there is one marked recommended where you may do so.

We're aware of requests for specific realm types and we're definitely keeping them in mind for the future.