Ask the Devs - Question #2 "PVP" incomplete?

#1 - March 15, 2011, 1:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry Bashok, but IMHO the thread filled up in under 2 hours, which hardly represents the player base, and many of us had many more questions and concerns regarding PVP.

Players, what did you miss?

I wanted to ask about Blizz stating they wanted all specs viable yet, they're not stating they want all Protection Specs to be PVE, also what about Elemental Shaman mobility/utility being updated?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - March 15, 2011, 1:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
03/14/2011 6:29 PMPosted by Karmageddon
Sorry Bashok, but IMHO the thread filled up in under 2 hours, which hardly represents the player base, and many of us had many more questions and concerns regarding PVP.

So two hours to ask ~500 questions doesn't represent the players? If it were four hours and 1000 questions, then it would finally represent the *real* players, and not the fake players that asked those first few hundred questions? :|

Anyway, if you want to actually continue asking questions here I don't mind at all, but they won't be counted as questions to be used for this Q&A. I do recommend that you instead go through and vote for the questions you do want to see answered in the sticky, as I can assure you there are at least a few.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#49 - March 15, 2011, 3:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
All you want is to hear your voice...or rather, to see YOUR question answered, even if your question is repeated 100 times before you posted.

Just do what Bashiok said and go through and give a thumbs up to the questions that beat you to the punch.

This is a good point. With 12 million players wanting to ask a handful of developers about a very complex game, no system is going to please everyone. We are, however, trying to make this as fair, informative, and regular as possible to keep the dialog open.

Keep in mind we're also taking questions from around the world. If there aren't actually 500 unique, amazing questions in the thread linked on our forums, hopefully there will be plenty more from other regions.

We can't get questions from everyone, nor will everyone agree on what questions should be answered (or even like the answers of those that are), but we still hope you find this Q&A series useful. :)