Shamans - Not Even our CM Cares :(

#0 - March 21, 2007, 8:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know there has been alot of "shamans are nerfed" "We need looking at" Threads. But just in general i think nobody cares about shaman. Go look on any other class forum and there will be atleast some blue posts telling them "We will pass this onto the Devs" "Thanks for your input..." Blah blah blah. Now look on ours, Most of the suggestions on here are quite sensible, do we get a blue response saying he will pass it onto the devs? Do we get anyone telling us what they are going to do with the shaman? Iv only seen one so far...

/Discuss

P.S: Im lvl 70 now not level 60...
#17 - March 21, 2007, 7:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
We have our revamp with 1.11 the same time as the Mages.

They also stated that there would be no more class reviews so don't expect to see any more changes.

We don't have any more big class reviews as we have previously had - like a content patch with lots of changes for one class. Instead we will change stuff gradually. Not seeing any more changes at all - I think you know that isn't correct. All classes will see changes in the future, including shamans. This is a game in constant change, one of the greatest things about WoW in my opinion.
#57 - March 22, 2007, 7:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
...and why are u posting in here Oomra? Didn't you see the 120-post constructive-critique thread at the top of the shaman forum??

We don't blue tag everything we read :) (that would be lots and lots of bluetagging).

Q u o t e:
Ommra since you are a ex shaman , you should now the problems we have now !!

Ex? I play my shaman almost daily.

Edit: spelling
#76 - March 23, 2007, 1:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
They're obviously going to reply with an answer similar to, "Yes I think Shamans are a brilliant class, I spend many hours fun with each spec, and I just love jumping over hills and grassy knolls in Ghost Wolf teehee! :D."

Hehe.

My shaman is my first proper character I played in this game, and it's almost 2 years now since I levelled her up. So yeah, I have tried all specs so far actually, but in different periods when things were a bit different than now. Yesterday I went to Botanica with the shammy, so I'm not only jumping over grassy knolls at least :)

Yes, I do love my shaman (especially my current pew pew spec), but like every other enthusiastic WoW player I see problems and limitations with my class. My personal experience isn't that important however for me to be able to read your suggestions and ideas and forward them. As I have been doing in the past, and will continue doing – with shamans as well as the other classes.