Sharded.

#1 - March 8, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, i just finished doing BH for my first time. You could say im a real newbie when it comes to PvE, but here's my story:

After doing countless random battlegrounds and arenas, i decided that it was time for me to try something new. Since i love PvP, i decided to join a 25 man BH group because of the possibility of the Vicious drops.

We wiped at first. I saw my dps and was doing around 9k. The leader changed to Master Looter and said that -10k would mean gear shards.

On our second run i did my best, trying to pull up my dps for 1k. We successfully got Argaloth, and some Vicious Paladin Leggings dropped.

I was the only one who rolled for them and rolled 94. I waited to get them (The leader did not even show us Recount). She ended up sharding them to herself, and without saying a word to me left.

I inmediately politely asked her why she did that, and told me that i had done 9.5k dps (so i assume i probably did a bit more). I told her that was unfair, because she didnt say a word to me about the dps and just sharded them to herself, when i was the only one who needed them, apart from being saved to the instance.

So, i am really angry right now, considering that i never do PvE. It is true that i did the instance on PvP gear, but i have nothing else to fight with.

Who do you think is right?

In my opinion, she should have just politely told me to leave because of my dps or gear (by the way, some other people were pulling like 6.5k dps to 8k dps) instead of saving me and ripping me off
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#397 - March 9, 2011, 1:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
These forums are not appropriate for your personal arguments. If there is a legitimate claim to an in-game violation of mutually agreed-upon rules, please submit an in-game petition to handle the issue. Thanks.