Next add on, where will it take us?

#0 - May 3, 2007, 2:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
well after reading some about WoW lore (lore junk) and reading grim batol 's history along with a lot of other stuff i wonder where the next add on will take us.

myself for one hope they do NOT make yet another realm/world

I looked at the azeroth map and decided there is so much free space on azeroth its kinda disturbing :)

the entire area under the undead starting area, grim batol, east of the burning stepped, area west of the burning steppes,...

kalimdor is really the "only" continent on little ol azeroth which is used properly and not so much waisted (i specificly left out northrend from my summation because we all know what'll come there)

so i wonder, what is your idea on all this?

make more worlds? (twistling nether)
or stay more at home and keep basing more on the original story (come on outlands, flying crystal,lightpowerd spaceships? :) not really lore-correct :) )
and focus on azeroth

ofc i for one would prefer the 2nd option and would love to see the likes of grim batol opened and the east of wetlands/loch modan opened as well.
#4 - May 3, 2007, 2:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I like where the portals are going. There are thousands of worlds out there, Azeroth is just one of the more exciting ones.

World of Stargate ;-)
#7 - May 3, 2007, 2:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Stop stealing my idea :(

Sorry about that... didn't mean to :-(

Q u o t e:
And aren't we supposed to go to Off topic to discuss upcoming MMOs? (Stargate worlds is coming out soon ^^, I'm rerolling goauld :D)

Yes... Threads about other games goes to the off-topic forums. This thread however is about the next World of Warcraft expansion and what content it might contain :-)

So speaking of future content... What would you people like to see the most as new content in a future expansion?
#24 - May 3, 2007, 3:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'd like to see Northrend added as I like the idea of wintery places. Now are you able to answer a question for me and that is, will there ever be a future World of Warcraft expansion? I don't want to know details or plans I just want want some confirmation that there is going is be a 2nd expansion. A yes or no answer would be great. :)

Yes :-)