Please end the Arena season

#0 - May 10, 2007, 6:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The arena is becoming more and more of a chore then it is fun. I am not sure how other battle groups are doing but i know on ours getting 10 games isnt easy and when we do get in a game most of the time we get 0 points.

I think that the arena season has gone on long enough and its about time to end it. I know for me i am ready to enjoy other parts of the game more or even not to waste my time in the que for 30mins just to have to call it.

PLEASE end the season or give us an end date to look forward to and mabe revitalize the fun
#15 - May 10, 2007, 9:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We don't have a date to give yet for the end. We plan to give advance notice, but don't know how much advance notice we will be able to give.

Keep in mind, ending one season just means the start of the next so if you aren't having fun, perhaps you might want to change your approach to participating whether it's a new team or just taking some time off. I'm not saying, "don't play". I'm just concerned that you are burning yourself out no matter the length of the season.