Imp. Concentration Aura - You have troubles?

Forum Avatar
#0 - May 23, 2007, 10:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya,

I just wanted to point out some fixes that some players might be experiencing. All of them concerning Imp. Concentration Aura. Anyway, here we go...

Q. My Improved Concentration Aura doesn't seem to be reducing the duration of an interrupt ability, why is that?
A. The reason is quite simple really, you have to reset your talent tree and repurchase the talent. This was the workaround in the PTR, and it has yet to be fixed. However, if you don't reset your current talent tree you will benefit of the old Imp. Concentration Aura, 15% Silence/Interrupt resist buff.

Q. My Improved Concentration Aura seems to work but it seems that it reduce less than it should!
A. Yes, Blizzard has not properly fixed this. The problem is that the talent currently only reduce 5% of the duration of an interrupt/silence per rank of talent. Which mean it only reduce by 15% when the talent is maxed out. This also apply to any item using the same mechanic. The real value is cut in half from what the tooltip report.
#7 - May 29, 2007, 2:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Improved Concentration Aura is only reducing silence/interrupt duration by 15% instead of 30%. It's also not reducing the duration of Felhunter Spell Lock silencing effect.

These are both known issues and will get fixed in an upcoming patch.