Thanks Blizzard!

#0 - May 30, 2007, 1:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
After putting in all the hard work and effort into leveling my shaman you force me to reroll, much thanks and I owe you for wasting my time for leveling one and turning them into the joke they are. Not a QQ post, just a big thanks for making my WOW expierance the best it can be.

(ps level 25 Joana's guide ftw!)
#14 - May 30, 2007, 1:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Most groups or guilds will require you to be level 70 (shaman or not) to participate in end-game raids; however, if you're attempting the level 60 raids it's more than likely an issue of those instances just not being used as frequently as opposed to the spec you're choosing.
#24 - May 30, 2007, 1:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I realize that, I have a 70 shaman

Oh, my mistake...

Well maybe if you post on your 70 Shaman we can give you some pointers on your gear/build that would help?
#27 - May 30, 2007, 1:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sorry not everyone has the time to get kara epics, nor after being through zg/mc/bwl/aq20-40 do i feel like wasting hours in kara. I'd rather enjoy pvp while getting rewards for it periodically then running something where your loot won't drop 100% of the time and even if it drops you wil have to roll against others for it.

Wait, I thought you were upset because they wouldn't let you in their raids?
#86 - May 30, 2007, 2:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hungry Hungry Hippos has fixed all of thier class balance issues. Give that a try.

No way, pink hippo still has a longer reach and quicker spring-back reaction.