30/05 Paladin hot fix

#0 - May 30, 2007, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We just updated the hot fix sticky and thought this might interest you:

Q u o t e:
Players with divine shield and similar immunities will now correctly receive credit for the quest "The Ashtongue Ruse."

You can see the rest of the hot fixes in this thread:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=169656974&sid=1
#29 - May 31, 2007, 10:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thanks precious for reporting and taking good care of our community, many hugs and kisses :)

Would you have any information on the improved concentration aura? Even a no is acceptable :)

It's still bugged (as you know...), and I don't have any ETA for when it will get fixed. The devs are aware of it though and are obviously working on it. Programming takes time, as anyone ever doing any kind programming knows.

I am not bored with my paladin as you think, but I have limited play time and have been focused on raiding with my guild recently so I am mostly playing my main character. But I really like my pala, and I am extremely happy I rolled a male belf instead of one of those silly females (no offence to any female belf pala player, I'm just not very fond of them personally. They are so small and skinny).

Oh, and sorry about the topic causing hopes for you, I just couldn't think of a catchy subject explaining what the hot fix was about.