graveyard camping in bgs

#1 - Nov. 15, 2010, 1:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
hey 1st time posting some thing here so sorry if this has already been discussed.

what my problem is i'm in a battlegroup were horde win almost all the time and alliance lose most of the time, and mainly in wsg but can apply to any bg horde camp us at our graveyard for the whole fight killing us over and over and we can't do any thing which is so so unfair.

so i ask what are your experiences with this and how could it be fixed, in my opinion i think the only way is to give the people at that graveyard the ability to not take damage while within few yard of the graveyard, so they can mount up and get the chance to run or regroup and buff up or if the other faction is directly were they spawn they can kill them and they can't do any thing.

so tell me what you think
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - March 3, 2011, 1:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have an update on this topic for you :-)

The days of graveyard camping in Warsong Gulch may be coming to an end soon, thanks to some new plans we have in store for the battleground in patch 4.1:

We are moving the graveyards to their own terrain level, preventing camping by members of the opposing team.

However, this will also serve another purpose; players will no longer be able to respawn and run straight back into their flag room. They will either have to drop down then run up the tunnel, or go around the top of the base. This adds around 20 seconds to the journey from the graveyard to the flag room.