L70ETC Rocks Darkmoon Faire!

#0 - July 31, 2007, 2:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
To celebrate the upcoming BlizzCon event on August 3rd and 4th, Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain will be making a guest appearance beginning tonight at midnight at the new Darkmoon Faire location outside of Shattrath city! They’ll be shaking Shattrath to the ground with their performances at the top of every hour for the duration of BlizzCon, and showing everyone the true Power of the Horde!
#9 - July 31, 2007, 3:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So.. will there be any way for those of us, not capable of going to Shat yet to attend?

A Warlock summon should work ok for you.
#23 - July 31, 2007, 3:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Normally they have all of the trailers and such pulled up like they are setting up the place, but I can't find that anywhere.

... tonight at midnight. :)
#26 - July 31, 2007, 4:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
All in-game events/holidays/etc. (at least as far as I know) are always by realm time.
#30 - July 31, 2007, 4:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Drysc... May I mother your spawns?

We require more minerals.
#113 - July 31, 2007, 6:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm attempting to find some more information, which may be difficult at this hour. It's possible that the hotfix that went out to enable the Darkmoon Faire either didn't apply correctly to all realms, or that the hotfix itself isn't working properly.

Some realms are almost at 2:00 AM realm time, so if it still isn't showing I would have to assume something is amiss.
#120 - July 31, 2007, 7:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The only specifics I have on location is "just south" of Shattrath. Sorry, I haven't actually seen it in-game for myself.