Shaman tricks (Did you know that...)

#0 - Aug. 3, 2007, 11:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I started this topic after having seen a similar one on the warlocks forum. If a topic like this already exists, pls link it for us here (its not on 1st page here that's for sure).

Anyway, the point of the topic is sharing our knowledge about shamans between each other, meaning things that are less commonly known. Not only will this help us to improve, but it's quite a nice way to display skills i guess.

(As a sidenote, I'm personally interested in PvE resto tricks but ofc, anything would be interesting to know, even PvP or other specs's tricks)

I'll go first:
Earth Shield heals depending on the +heal you have when you cast it, not when it procs. This is why in important fights you should take the trouble of equipping your best +heal gear, put down Wrath of Air totem and cast it, then go back to the gear you will actually use in the fight (which might be mp5 oriented for example)
#57 - Aug. 6, 2007, 10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Nice thread :-)

Adding this to the compilation of informative and useful threads: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=305841000&sid=1