Shadowfiend still broken

#0 - Aug. 9, 2007, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
mine hates me or something., i havent seen any threads aobut other poepel shadowfiends being broken altely. but mine still attacks wahtever it wants, if it even atacks at all,mostly he jsut stands there waiting for teh 15 seconds to be up humping my leg . im expecting at least a few replies along the lines of " make taht macro noob" "learn to spell noob" "lrntopriestr noob" or some !@*! liek taht, ive coem to accept it as a worthless skill that lets me down every time i actaully need it to work and will epicly fail . im sjut wondering if like, anyone else has a broken fiend or its jsut me. no QQ, ive gotten past tah point, ive accepted my loss and its time to let teh ehaling begin. im jsut looking for a anyone else in the same boat as me.
^umo^
#1 - Aug. 9, 2007, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been using mine pretty consistently and haven't had any issues. The only time I have had an issue is when I've forgotten to switch targets from friendly to unfriendly ... oops.

Anyone else still having issues?
#24 - Aug. 9, 2007, 7:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth, try out this macro that I use, allows me to use the fiend without changing target off the tank.

Shadowfiend, Cast and Control Macro
#showtooltip Shadowfiend
/cast [nopet][target=target,harm][target=targettarget,harm]Shadowfiend

Thanks Lav. I will.
#40 - Aug. 9, 2007, 8:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Mine is working fine... I was even able to show him some tricks and he can now go to the reagent store by himself to refill my candles.

I almost fell for this, then I saw you were a rogue. So tricky! I wish I could train my Shadowfiend to fetch candles.