Correct me if I'm Wrong.. Solo Instances?

#0 - Aug. 23, 2007, 7:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I can't for the life of me find out where I SWEAR I read something along the lines of Blizz talking about a solo instance? I can't rember and I tried searching for it but with no luck, can someone clear this up for me preferable blue? Is there going to be solo instances?

PS
I rember there being this in DAoC ( Dark Age of Camelot ) which were nice but wasn't sure if they planned on doing it here as well.

Thx
#20 - Aug. 23, 2007, 7:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I can't for the life of me find out where I SWEAR I read something along the lines of Blizz talking about a solo instance? I can't rember and I tried searching for it but with no luck, can someone clear this up for me preferable blue? Is there going to be solo instances?

PS
I rember there being this in DAoC ( Dark Age of Camelot ) which were nice but wasn't sure if they planned on doing it here as well.

Thx

Hrm.. I know this has come up before, but I don't recall us saying we were considering solo player instances. We feel that dungeons are great for grouping and develop our outside content to be the more solo friendly aspect of the game.

Yes, we support people being able to solo, but being that this is still an MMORPG, we don't currently intend to create our dungeons for solo players. Even balancing for such a thing would make for less interesting dungeons as well.