More character titles and tabards

#0 - Sept. 4, 2007, 2:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
there should be more tabards i think, i do love my current one as very few have it and i love the on use effect, but it's a bit lacking :s

more titles other than pvp ones should exist, say for handing in a raid boss' head or doing a obscure quest chain like the illidari tabard quest, or reaching a certain reputation

it would add a bit more personalised flavour to the game
#6 - Sept. 4, 2007, 2:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
More titles will be introduced to the game in the future, and some of the old PvP titles may likely be reintroduced to the game as well at some point in time, however we have no more specific information on this available to us at this point in time.

I don't really know anything about tabards, but I too would love to see more of those being introduced to the game... I like flavour, so it could indeed be cool to see more tabards like ones that are common and can easily be purchased or crafted, but also more rare or unique ones that can only be gained through quests or reputation rewards or are rare drops and loot :-)
#48 - Sept. 5, 2007, 8:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Vaneras, you seriously want to give out the rank 11+ titles to everybody who wants them?

Confirm please.

As I said before we have no more specific information available at this point in time, so I'm afraid that I cannot give you that confirmation. :-)

The old PvP titles may likely be reintroduced to the game as mentioned before, and I wish to emphasize the words “may likely be reintroduced”... “May likely be reintroduced” is not the same as “Will be reintroduced”

The old rank 11+ PvP titles were not easy to achieve, so in order to keep the significance and value of those titles, a lot of careful thought and planning is necessary before those titles can even be considered being reintroduced to the game.