Any word on when S3 will begin?

#0 - Sept. 12, 2007, 10:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Blue post said they wanted to give advanced notice... just wondering if it had be posted.

Thanks
#2 - Sept. 12, 2007, 10:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Blue post said they wanted to give advanced notice... just wondering if it had be posted.

Thanks

We haven't posted word on this yet. We would like to give at least a couple of weeks advance notice, but giving notice on the timing is contingent on several factors. We'll do our best though.
#15 - Sept. 12, 2007, 11:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well, if you had to say, give your best "guess" on the amount of time people have left, that would own face. For example... More than 4 weeks, Less than 10 years.

Sorry, I can't even give a 'best guess'. I could say "less than 5 years" if you want, but it's not going to make the guesswork for people any easier. We will be giving our "best guess" when we have one we feel pretty good about but will still have the caveat that it could change.
#29 - Sept. 12, 2007, 11:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Look, Neth, I'll do the guesswork myself, but could you just answer this question: At the present moment, excluding changes of plans that are both possible and likely, is season 3 currently scheduled for the same patch as 2.3 or not?

That's the last I heard. Again, that could change.