Low lvl pet. high lvl hunter = problem here

#0 - Sept. 13, 2007, 6:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm currently lvl 70 and I want to lvl up my newly tamed lion: The Rake. At 70, I'm going to have to melee a great deal to bring this kitty where she can claw somebody.

And forget about taking her to instance, I don't want the aggro radius of my pet to be an extra burden to my group. Furthermore, I don't want to be a hunter without a pet because that will gimp my dmg and not be as helpful.

My question to the dev team is there any plans to help me with this situation? High lvl hunter, low lvl pet = problem soloing.

#16 - Sept. 13, 2007, 7:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have plans to adjust how quickly a hunter's pet will level if there's a large gap between it and the hunter's level. However, it's still just a plan and not something we've implemented and thus are not ready to discuss it.
#25 - Sept. 13, 2007, 7:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

wasn't pet lvling part of the "great pet customization" patch that turned into patches over time that just became abandoned since it was started well 2 YEARS ago today.

don't mind me if I don't hold my breath. Maybe my hyenna will as he's gliding around under water animationless, skill-less and useless...he tanks you too.

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/