Any word on being able to change face & color

#0 - Sept. 14, 2007, 5:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
With WotLK I mean. My priest, UD, is so damn ugly! When I made him I don't knwo what the hell I was thinking. I must've been trying to make him look as human as possible. He's got a blemish-free face (STUPID FOR UD), fat nose, and a creamy, fluorescent blue skin color. It's awful! At least I will be able to change his ugly long blonde hair, but anybody know about the other things?
#3 - Sept. 14, 2007, 5:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
With WotLK I mean. My priest, UD, is so damn ugly! When I made him I don't knwo what the hell I was thinking. I must've been trying to make him look as human as possible. He's got a blemish-free face (STUPID FOR UD), fat nose, and a creamy, fluorescent blue skin color. It's awful! At least I will be able to change his ugly long blonde hair, but anybody know about the other things?

No, sorry. We don't have any plans for any plastic surgeons at this point in time. Perhaps finding a suitably deep cowl would help.
#19 - Sept. 14, 2007, 5:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I can see it now... Next expansion hits with Wrath of the Titans...

NEW PROFESSION: PLASTIC SURGEON!

The quest line to get the new profession would be crazy though. Not to mention the insurance policies the Goblins sell.

Also, I'd encourage people to post their ideas on the Suggestions forums. We can't respond there but they do get read.
#40 - Nov. 5, 2008, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A new post in a very old thread, does not make it new again.