Who is right? Malygos or Us?

#0 - Sept. 21, 2007, 2:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, come WoTLK we'll have to 'encounter' as much as I like him as an aspect, I don't care for this post...

what I want to know is this: Is Maylgos justified in his thoughts (not actions) that we magic users are mis-using magic for our own gains? After all, the last time we used magic we brought the BL to Azeroth... But times have changed, so is it justified still?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Edit:

WANTED:

These magical Classes are wanted for the decree of misuse of magic.

MAGE
PRIEST (Specifically Nelfs)
HUNTERS
SHAMAN
DRUIDS
ALL BLOODELVES
WARLOCK

Warriors
Rogues
and Paladins are exempt.

Malygos wishes you three noble classes the best of luck until the Naruu go crazy and kill you all.
#23 - Sept. 21, 2007, 3:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, if you agree with Malygos I'm sure he won't mind a freebie. :)
#126 - Sept. 21, 2007, 7:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
At BlizzCon we did say that Rhonin is leading the Kirin Tor as they move Dalaran and bring the fight to Northrend.
#286 - March 20, 2008, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This definitely isn't a black and white area. Malygos may in fact be right. Maybe magic is just too powerful to be in so many hands. Look what it's done to the world and look at how it continues to divide the worlds. Then again, whose to say that a world without so much magic would be anymore peaceful? Perhaps he's wrong and that the world is better off having capable people able to wield such power for the greater good.