AV was fine!

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 3:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm glad that the people are actually being forced to play. Good Job thier blizzard.

It was never about map imbalances as most horde would come on here and QQ about. It was the simple fact that we had 10-20 people sitting afk in the cave.

The map is fine...crying about how we have more mobs to pull when we get across the bridge is stupid when we can just single pull Vann.

I've played both sides and both horde and ally have advantages, only thing is the horde players are a bunch of whinners when they lose at a bg.
#25 - Sept. 26, 2007, 10:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm glad that the people are actually being forced to play. Good Job thier blizzard.

It was never about map imbalances as most horde would come on here and QQ about. It was the simple fact that we had 10-20 people sitting afk in the cave.

The map is fine...crying about how we have more mobs to pull when we get across the bridge is stupid when we can just single pull Vann.

I've played both sides and both horde and ally have advantages, only thing is the horde players are a bunch of whinners when they lose at a bg.

We do have more changes slated for AV that we'll be talking about at a later point in time. The AFK reporting is just one part of the changes.

We also are making it possible to buff in Battlegrounds the same as you do in the Arena. You'll be able to buff for free prior to the BG starting and also for a short period after being resurrected by a Spirit Guide. This is slated for the 2.3 patch along with more changes to AV. Hopefully, everyone will get into the PTR when it goes up and test out all of the changes and let us know how it feels.

We are definitely glad that the AFK reporting seems to be inspiring more people to not AFK in AV right now though.