Priestess needs advice!

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 5:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think I've done ok with increasing my +healing over 1500, but I was politely told my Crit Chance stinks lol. Right now it's very low (6.93% ). Why is it so low and is there anything like enchants or items I can work on getting to help increase that?

I really appreciate all the advice I can get!

Thank you,
Muy~
#4 - Sept. 26, 2007, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I think I've done ok with increasing my +healing over 1500, but I was politely told my Crit Chance stinks lol. Right now it's very low (6.93% ). Why is it so low and is there anything like enchants or items I can work on getting to help increase that?

I really appreciate all the advice I can get!

Thank you,
Muy~

We're also going to be adding some + damage onto healing gear to help out on that end, but like the other said, I wouldn't worry about the crit chance quite as much in this regard. It can definitely help, but don't get it and sacrifice the +healing for it unless you are getting into crit dependent fights such as some mob fights or PvP.
#17 - Sept. 26, 2007, 6:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Not quite what you're thinking. I think the devs are planning on making a percent of +healing also apply as +damage so that healers can grind effectively in their healing gear.

This is correct. It's actually in addition to the healing and is "free". It's not going to reduce the healing bonus on the gear. It's going to be in addition.

I believe that it was said at BlizzCon that it would be about 1/3 of healing, but that's not gospel and could change.
#40 - Sept. 26, 2007, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I now have 2 sets of Gear. One for healing and one for Killing. My healing gear does little damage and my damage gear does little healing.

I haven't checked yet, but are we saying if we have Healing gear on the Damage bonus will now be equal and if we have damage gear on the healing bonus will be equal to the damage gear.

If not wished it did.

Hopefully this change will make having two sets of gear less necessary and give Holy priests a bit more bang for the buck as well.
#45 - Sept. 26, 2007, 7:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So is this change to healing itemization going to affect other classes as well?

That's the intent.
#73 - Sept. 26, 2007, 8:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Is one of the new dances being added to WOTLK the Myposian Dance of Joy from "Perfect Strangers"? If so, that's what I'm gonna be doing. It's what I feel like doing right now.

Wow.... I haven't seen that show in ages.... Maybe you should toss that in the suggestion forum. LOL I have no idea what the dances are as of yet, but I'm looking forward to changing things up a bit. :)
#74 - Sept. 26, 2007, 8:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

A HUGE Thank you from this holy priest because the Leotharis the Blind fight in SSC sux for holy priests.

Risin

I'm disc/holy as I've said before.. I faced down my inner demon once.. I PId myself among other things and killed it... then another spawned and I died. I feel your pain.