Please buff smite priests...

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
they need more raid utility, heres my suggestion...

when the priest crits, it puts a debuf on the target for x seconds that allows 10% more spell crit done to that target for all raid members

similar to the misery debuf shadow priests can spec into that adds spell damage done to the target

this would obviously be a talent that you would need to spec to just like misery

thoughts?

and giving them a crit strike damage bonus of 100% just like locks and everyone else gets would be great too
#7 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
these forums are here for us to tell you what we want as players, and to give you suggestions of things that would help our class

BUFF SMITE PRIESTS...

they need more raid utility, heres my suggestion...

when the priest crits, it puts a debuf on the target for x seconds that allows 10% more spell crit done to that target for all raid members

similar to the misery debuf shadow priests can spec into that adds spell damage done to the target

this would obviously be a talent that you would need to spec to just like misery

thoughts?

and giving them a crit strike damage bonus of 100% just like locks and everyone else gets would be great too

Generally.... now this is JUST a suggestion... but generally if you post in all caps, the post will get deleted. It's policy and not personal. Posting about moderated threads will also generally get you a suspension. You're not getting one this time though. I'd much rather explain the why of the previous delete is all.

Carry on.
#10 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You locked my post, I just wanted to be friends. =(

I know. /pat I'm just trying to cut down on the "blue" and "Neth" etc posts. We generally frown on those and I don't want it to become a dirty habit. ;)
#12 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I think this is the diplomatic way of saying no.

Which proves Neth must be male. No woman would say no to chocolate.

I had my fix with a nice hot mocha this morning. And I have willpower. Sometimes... *sigh*