New Inn Music - Who composed it?

#0 - Sept. 27, 2007, 4:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Does anyone actually know who the composer is? Or the band that plays it. I know for a fact that Blizzard hires some random people (Like the lady who sung Lament of the Highborne).
#2 - Sept. 27, 2007, 4:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Does anyone actually know who the composer is? Or the band that plays it. I know for a fact that Blizzard hires some random people (Like the lady who sung Lament of the Highborne).

David Arkenstone was commissioned for the latest Inn music. Don't forget we also have our own in house composers and sound team that make it all come together for us. :) They do a fantastic job.

Only a portion of the new music is in right now since we have to be cautious about patch sizes and music files tend to take up a lot of space.
#9 - Sept. 27, 2007, 4:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Does blizzard consider releasing optional patches containing things like this, for those of us willing to blow the bandwidth on huge patches just for cool oarsome music?

No. This isn't in the plans. What we are doing is slipping in the new music when a patch has the room for it. While it's a slow process, it keeps us on schedule and still gets it out there for everyone to enjoy.

I'd suggest checking out what we have added in for Brewfest as well when you have the chance. :)
#15 - Sept. 27, 2007, 4:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
lmao. 2 first posts in the same thread both deleted by neth. Shady 0 Neth 10

I'll get you my pretty, and your lil candle too : p

Don't make me put you in time out! I'll do it!