Writing a Kindle Book About Blizzard Censors

#1 - Feb. 17, 2011, 8:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I suspended my account with Blizzard over the recent unfair changes to druids. In the response email from Blizzard, I was told that information was desired and that it should be entered on the forums. I clicked the address and was brought to this very forum where feedback is wanted. Feedback also includes complaints. But the thread was deleted.

I have screen captured every page of the forum, and will be using it to write a very CHEAP Kindle book which will be put Amazon's Kindle site for download by their customer base. I've had it with censorship and unfairness coming from Blizzard. Every thread I've seen on here where druids (and even others on behalf of druids) were asking for a REVERT to changes, has been deleted.

I'm taking action against censorship here, and how the Blizzard community has truly become. The book will be in the documentary format, taking the reader from my beginning with Warcraft all the way to this thread being deleted.

The title will be striking enough to gain a huge readership, and at the end will be a list of alternative entertainment in the realm of MMORPG.

I don't have to live with your censorship, Blizzard.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#26 - Feb. 17, 2011, 8:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I deleted it. Your post existed to let everyone know that you're quitting, and offered no conversation or feedback, simply that specific changes must be reverted. Changes which you have not even experienced, apparently, by your own admission.

Some posts in the thread gave more information and actual feedback and constructive criticism, but the first post did not. It gave an ultimatum, and we're not going to use the forums to barter subscriptions for game changes.