Brewfest Nerf?

#0 - Oct. 3, 2007, 5:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I created a level 1 on an Oceanic realm to try things out before ours came up.

Their Brewfest gave 50 tickets for the bark quest, 15 for the initial keg pick-up, and 70 for the Pink Elekks.

Ours give (right now) 15, 10, and 40 respectively.

Care to explain?
#9 - Oct. 3, 2007, 6:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It appears that quite a few of the hotfixes originally intended to go out with 2.2.2 were not applied properly as the patch went out with the maintenance today. Many of these hotfixes are now being pushed out.

You should now get 2 tickets for each keg you return for the keg delivery quest.
"Bark for the Barleybrews!" quest reward should be 15 tickets.
"There and Back Again" quest reward should be 10 tickets.
"Pink Elekks on Parade" quest reward should be 40 tickets.
You should be limited to 25 "keg protector" buffs.
#17 - Oct. 3, 2007, 6:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hrm, well I'll forward this thread on to see if we can address any issues. I believe there may be some problems where an Eastern time realm exists on a Pacific time server, and so some Brewfest activities might not be functioning right at midnight realm time. It's what the Oceanic players were running into all day. It's a bug we're already aware of but in the case it's not related I'll definitely forward the reports on.
#158 - Oct. 3, 2007, 8:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's quite possible that the people who were initially able to do the quest will be able to repeat it once due to the fix that just went up for Pink Elekks on Parade, but again, it is a one-time quest, not a daily. I apologize for the confusion.