03/10 Brewfest – now with bugs [update 10/10]

#0 - Oct. 3, 2007, 2:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are aware that there are issues with some of the Brewfest quests and/or items. We’re looking into this and hope to have more info for you soon.

We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try the ram racing while we work on a resolution. (It’s fun!)

Update 10/10:

No Dark Iron event anymore this year!
Q: When will the Dark Irons begin their attack again?
A: They have successfully been driven back for the remainder of this year's Brewfest holiday, but we've intercepted communique being transferred within their spy network, and they are recouping their losses with plans to return next year with an even greater presence.
#5 - Oct. 3, 2007, 2:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hi

I was wondering since there is a timelimit on the event to earn our 600 thingies if there will be an extension to the event or will we have to store them till next year?

Ta!

I think events generally never get extended.
#9 - Oct. 3, 2007, 2:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ram Racing in the meantime, you say... What to do when the ram racing NPCs bug out and you cant recieve new rams? :\

Happened to me too. I figured there's a daily limit..
#150 - Oct. 4, 2007, 10:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Although it may not have been immediately apparent, the dwarf attack quest was putting some strain on realms. Basically we hope to implement a final load of hotfixes this evening to try and fix all bugs with the Brewfest.
#177 - Oct. 4, 2007, 1:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
goddamn it that ram riding quest is annoying me, I get it again on the 2nd day cus its daily aswell, so 2 sec after I accidently click mana shield instead of the ram rider reins and dismoount

GG -.- gotta wait another day now

You're seriously blaming us because you clicked the wrong button?
#181 - Oct. 4, 2007, 1:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

No :< But I'm still mad at that quest cus by 1 miss-click you miss the chance on like 50 tickets ;<

T.b.h. I'd be kicking myself too :)
#199 - Oct. 4, 2007, 2:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
The most used words in blue posts are: MAYBE, PROBABLY,HOPEFULLY,PERHAPS it is like tossing a coin in a well and wait for a MIRACLE :D

I could say "it looks like it won't get fixed yet, tonight". Is that better?
#214 - Oct. 4, 2007, 3:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Even if you do the back-and-forth quest twice per day (every 12 hours) it's still not enough to get the mount in 2 weeks (or what's left)

I am pretty sure the Elekk quest is only a ONE-TIME quest, it's not repeatable each day. The only other daily is the Bark quest, and that doesn't work at all on my server, for anyone. so the only people who'll be getting the mount are those who were there all day on the first day, spamming the dark iron attack for tokens.

The Elekk quest is a daily one.
#221 - Oct. 4, 2007, 3:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just add me to the confused list then... I finished it twice... could have sworn it said "daily quest", but I must be mixing it up..
#381 - Oct. 10, 2007, 10:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We have a small update:

No Dark Iron event anymore this year!
Q: When will the Dark Irons begin their attack again?
A: They have successfully been driven back for the remainder of this year's Brewfest holiday, but we've intercepted communique being transferred within their spy network, and they are recouping their losses with plans to return next year with an even greater presence.