When YOU level a character - What do you do?

#1 - Feb. 16, 2011, 11:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello all,

I've just started levelling a Rogue, and with all my characters I tried to rush them to 85, but I get bored. So I was wondering, how do YOU level your character. Do you do professions, PvP, Achievements, dailies e.t.c just to break up the levelling process? :D
Forum Avatar
Community
#24 - Feb. 16, 2011, 2:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I change what I do based on the purpose, the character and how much time I want to spend. If I want a new high-level character to play actively, I do quests and guild group dungeons, and leave professions for later. I might have some friends rush me through some of the content for quick rewards.

If I want to gain more hands-on experience with the game content (which is kinda convenient to have when gathering player feedback), I pick zones based on which ones I haven't played yet with that faction and make sure to complete all quests.

When I wanted to get into tanking again I did dungeons almost exclusively, hardly ever stepping away from the path between the auction house and my class trainer.

Haven't tried pure killing-spree grind (no instances, almost no quests) since... hm... vanilla, maybe.