Regarding Griftah being kicked from Shat...

#0 - Oct. 5, 2007, 6:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There is only one question to be asked about this cruel, unnecessary, violent, and unforgiving act...

Why..?

Griftah was the one and only person kind enough to sell the Tikbalang wards, and if you think Tikbalangs aren't real....

You're wrong..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikbalang

After I saw that article, I ran to shattrath to get my ward from Griftah. But you know what?

He was gone.

They thought he was a scam artist, someone who would take your money and give you dumb things. Now when I get dirty, I will never have the luxury of Soap on a Rope.

Who did this? Blizzard? Drysc in his evil tree-ness?

Why..?

You have ridiculed and exiled a true hero. You monsters...
#13 - Oct. 5, 2007, 6:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Griftah may be out, but he is not down. He's a slick character and I'm sure he'll be making the most of future opportunities for doing business. For now, you can still find him just outside Shattrath.
#21 - Oct. 5, 2007, 6:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
No, actually, they did nerf his stuff because people were stupid enough to buy them thinking they did something then whined. You'll notice all his most expensive stuff is no longer for sale, for example,

You don't say.

Nice to meet you, Faal. I'm the developer who created Griftah.

I didn't change him due to complaints. I changed him due to a small developing storyline.

With all respect due to you, I believe I might know a bit more about the content I created. ;)

Enjoy your day.
#22 - Oct. 5, 2007, 6:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I could swear this is a copy paste from a previous post.

It's not, so I hope you're not swearing on anything that may get you struck by lightning. ;)
#31 - Oct. 5, 2007, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

The removal of those three items doesn't seem to fit with the storyline, though - why would Griftah be still grifting but not selling his most expensive items that were the popular buys? I have several of each.

They were confiscated for the investigation.