worgen tails

#1 - Feb. 15, 2011, 8:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
why are worgens tailess i mean we are werewolves it makes sense for a wolf like creature to have a tail its only fair for worgens to have tails
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#65 - Feb. 16, 2011, 12:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been thinking about creating a series of short stories called 'Worgen Tales'. And it would be about how Worgen lost their tails. It's super meta.

Seriously though, they've never had tails.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#111 - Feb. 16, 2011, 3:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Oh I wasn't echoing anyone, as far as I've seen worgen never had tails so it makes sense to me to not give them tails? Yes the Draenei were different from the Eredar because we didn't want the alliance to have huge scary demons, so they were softened, and some lorelol later we made a (IMO) pretty awesome looking race.

Obviously there are always going to be disagreements about aesthetics.

02/15/2011 6:54 PMPosted by Julia
I want a tail.

The worgen player characters were very specifically discussed, designed, and created in all aspects. We don't have an intent or plans to change the worgen player character model or add additional features/options at this time.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#112 - Feb. 16, 2011, 3:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/15/2011 7:01 PMPosted by Dunberry
I always assumed that worgen were the WoW equivalent of poodles and had their tails docked

If you look closely they actually have cute little nubs that waggle when they get excited. Or roll a 100.