Enhancement & Hunters the new OP??

#0 - Oct. 17, 2007, 7:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yeah, just got into the PTR yesterday and I was shocked on how much damage these two classes were doing, especially enhancement. I was running around all happy in wsg and then I encounter a shaman, next thing I know I’m dead, its like I got freaking ran over by a semi. Sheesh, I’m all for shammy buffs but isn’t that a little too excessive, I mean they are doing a ton of damage in the ptr add their enormous utility and you have a clearly overpowered class spec.

As far as hunters goes they are probably were they should be but if they get that ms like shot they will clearly become overpowered, you can’t get rid of their dead zone and give them a mortal strike shot, that just spells disaster for every other class.

Seriously, I think everybody who has played in the ptr and has ran across an enhancement shammy can say they are clearly OP, hunters might be a little too strong but any more buffs will make them OP.
#12 - Oct. 17, 2007, 8:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey, I'm just glad we finally might consider removing the deadzone from enhancement shaman!