Does Blizzard plans to allow Roots indoors?

#0 - Oct. 19, 2007, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I used to be feral and specced for Moonkin. While i do love the spec, i feel we could be way more popular if we have a sort of Indoors reliable CC.

Of course no one wants more CC spells/skills in game, so why not remove the old indoor restriction for roots? If not the core skill, maybe changing the Brambles talent (the no one picks anyway) to allow the indoor use.

#11 - Oct. 19, 2007, 6:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I used to be feral and specced for Moonkin. While i do love the spec, i feel we could be way more popular if we have a sort of Indoors reliable CC.

Of course no one wants more CC spells/skills in game, so why not remove the old indoor restriction for roots? If not the core skill, maybe changing the Brambles talent (the no one picks anyway) to allow the indoor use.

It's something that is possible for Wrath of the Lich King, but it's difficult to say for certain at this point.
#25 - Oct. 19, 2007, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Eyonix, please push the developers for this. The balance spec. Druid, in particular, could benefit from this, to the point that we actually might be wanted in 5-mans, rather than just: "Well, we can't find any other DPS, so I guess you can come." My character would actually be fairly "complete". CC for groups would help us, and make getting groups appreciably easier for all players, as a result.

As it stands now it severely limits this class in regards to soloing, as any quest in a cave or large building is very difficult without help, whereas I can often solo these same types of quests fairly easily on other character/classes.

I've been on the campaign for quite some time. ;)