Getting GM survey without a ticket response.

#1 - Feb. 13, 2011, 12:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It seems when I send in minor issues that warrant a form letter (thanks for reporting the bug I'll forward to our dev department) I've been getting the GM survey the moment the form letter was sent via in-game mail. But I'm not getting the GM's letter till an hour later. The bad thing is, once I see the GM survey prompt, if I click, I can't hit cancel and do it later, it just cancels it.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - Feb. 13, 2011, 12:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/12/2011 4:13 PMPosted by Elothox
It seems when I send in minor issues that warrant a form letter (thanks for reporting the bug I'll forward to our dev department) I've been getting the GM survey the moment the form letter was sent via in-game mail. But I'm not getting the GM's letter till an hour later. The bad thing is, once I see the GM survey prompt, if I click, I can't hit cancel and do it later, it just cancels it.

This is a known issue and from what I understand, has to do with the limitations of the in-game mail system. We are, of course, working with our developers to find a solution. >^.^<

In the mean time, I do apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause. We are definitely aware of the frustration an individual might feel if they see their petition disappear and receive a survey with seemingly no response. Remember that Game Masters will respond to each and every petition submitted, and be sure to always check your in-game mail before filling out a survey.