Judge Judy Says "Whats... wow?"

#0 - Oct. 22, 2007, 11:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I was watching Judge Judy just a few minutes ago, and there was a case where a boyfriend and girlfriend had issues with a lease. The girlfriend kicked the boyfriend out because he was obsessed with WoW. And Judge Judy says "Wait... wow? What is this?" The girlfriend says "World of Warcraft". Judge Judy replies, "Say it slow... I'm old. Wor... World of Warpcraft?" She looked over at the bailiff and says "You ever heard of this? Ugh.... ok."

WoW got a free plug today... sorta. :p

(P.S. - if someone finds a clip of this on youtube or something, please share it... funny stuff.)

EDIT: Here's the link - http://jezebel.com/gossip/wwjjd/judge-judy-says-say-wha-to-world-of-warcraft-313740.php
#7 - Oct. 22, 2007, 11:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think we're all just happy that such indicates she isn't playing the game. Can you imagine getting into a pug with her...
#15 - Oct. 22, 2007, 11:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You still watch judge judy?

That was so 2 years ago...

Judge Mathis is what all the cool kids are watching

Are "cool kids" really watching any judge show? :P
#21 - Oct. 22, 2007, 11:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Would it be like pugging with you? I believe so.

lol! Oh, wait I'm being attacked. Doh!
#32 - Oct. 22, 2007, 11:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Judge shows are the new talk show, it seems. Only judge worth watching on TV is Harold T. Stone, anyway. RIP Night Court. *Sniff*

I can't judge, I'm now really addicted to cooking shows...
#65 - Oct. 22, 2007, 11:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Off-topic that way -------->

Funny, in the direction you pointed all I see are my ban options.
#108 - Oct. 23, 2007, 1:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
top cooking shows:

- iron chef - both original and america...i always liked chen kenichi (yellow/asian iron chef). and agreed that morimoto is a monster (what's his record, like 68-11-2?).
- ramsey's kitchen nightmares - too much fun watching these people wallow in their own stupidity
- good eats - yeah, alton brown knows his stuff
- restaurant makeover - do americans get this? it's a canadian show...one of the best on our food channel

okay, yeah there's others but these are hands down teh bestest cooking shows evar.

Kitchen Nightmares is my favorite by far.
#126 - Oct. 23, 2007, 1:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

That's a quality show.

But it's not so much a cooking show as a 'owned you in the face' show.

It's a lethal combination of both, really. :)