Cenarioun exualted mount cost=BS

#0 - Oct. 25, 2007, 5:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Cenarion exhaled mount

Anyone got link to a picture on this item?

1700g to purchase, did I read that right? Let alone I can’t see what im purchasing, granted im 3500 away form exalted but 1700g?

Good grief, I grind my way to exalted why is this mount so expensive? It better be a interactive mount, pick up players and drop them for me, billow smoke or something, or better yet let me pick up players and give them a ride or something. Asking players to spend 1700 gold for exalted mount when all the other exalted mounts are less expensive is ridiculous!

Its crap you pay 5000g for the 300 riding skill, and now another 1700g for exalted faction mount. Only engineers can make their own mounts that cool zeppelin, and I bet it does not cost 1700g to make that.

Bring the cost of that mount in line with all the other exalted mounts please
#9 - Oct. 25, 2007, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Cenarion exhaled mount

Anyone got link to a picture on this item?

1700g to purchase, did I read that right? Let alone I can’t see what im purchasing, granted im 3500 away form exalted but 1700g?

Good grief, I grind my way to exalted why is this mount so expensive? It better be a interactive mount, pick up players and drop them for me, billow smoke or something, or better yet let me pick up players and give them a ride or something. Asking players to spend 1700 gold for exalted mount when all the other exalted mounts are less expensive is ridiculous!

Its crap you pay 5000g for the 300 riding skill, and now another 1700g for exalted faction mount. Only engineers can make their own mounts that cool zeppelin, and I bet it does not cost 1700g to make that.

Bring the cost of that mount in line with all the other exalted mounts please

We want these mounts to be special. They are meant primarily for those that are collectors and aren't intended to be common. If you want it, you're going to need the reputation and the gold to get it.
#58 - Oct. 25, 2007, 5:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey all. If you could please keep your posts more constructive about what you don't like with them vs. stating that they are lame or any other such thing, it would be much more productive. Some of you have already posted your concerns, and I appreciate that.
#84 - Oct. 25, 2007, 6:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

1. It's not a sporebat. I know that can't be fixed, but I was really, really, really hoping it was going to be a sporebat. Could we have sporebats before WotLK? Pretty please? Or even a dragonhawk would be nice.

Does it ease the pain if you can get this?

• You can now obtain a tiny Sporebat pet with exalted Sporeggar faction.

I know I want one.