Help
Regional FlagDamn you candy corn!Source
Dridzt
Target Source
#0 - 2007/10/31 02:09:40 PM
Don't like it, no uniqueness and harder to read posts when everyone is the same stupid picture.....mix it up, I want to be the oil slick in the lake from creep show or something else not triangle shaped.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#8 - 2007/10/31 04:11:05 PM
Q u o t e:
idk, I don't like candy corn, but after spending time in the forums I have this urge to eat handfuls of it!

Give in to the Candy Corn.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#10 - 2007/10/31 04:12:46 PM
Happy Halloween all. :)

Blue Poster
Target Source
#22 - 2007/10/31 04:20:53 PM
Q u o t e:
A blue post in the rogue forums? The apocalypses is upon us 0_0

It already happened a couple days ago. where have you been?

I'm also only just hiding inside the pumpkin. There are gh0sts and such running about today!

Blue Poster
Target Source
#47 - 2007/10/31 04:56:34 PM
Q u o t e:

Those aren't ghosts. Those are the spirits of all the Rogues who have died because Vanish failed.

I'll let you in on a little secret. My other half plays a rogue. He once vanished when a Fel Reaver aggroed on him. His hope was it would aggro on me (on my priest). Thankfully it failed and I never got aggro. ( It failed as in, he vanished and was safe and was hoping I would have gotten the residual agro from being close enough to him. ;) The vanish worked perfectly.)

While I'm here in the den of thieves, I feel quite comfortable, but I can't get too comfortable. :) I need to make sure I don't get misconstrued as a class advocate since we all read the various class forums.

* I am also a Sci-fi fan and admittedly so. (Try Heinlein sometime if you like Clark and also Orson Scott Card)

I am also following up on that other question as well. (Dirty Deeds) It's been a busy week.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#54 - 2007/10/31 05:01:39 PM
Am I the companion pumpkin in this equation? I don't want to be incinerated!!!

Also, a pocket Nethaera wouldn't work. The flame would keep burning a hole in your pockets and you'd lose all your pickpocketed goodies.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#58 - 2007/10/31 05:02:51 PM
It failed as in, he vanished and was safe and was hoping I would have gotten the residual agro from being close enough to him. ;) The vanish worked perfectly.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#63 - 2007/10/31 05:05:49 PM
Q u o t e:

Nice save.

Nothing but the truth. *shrug*

Blue Poster
Target Source
#85 - 2007/10/31 06:28:14 PM
Q u o t e:
While you're getting dirty deeds (done dirt cheap) cleared up, can you bug them about mobility changes too?

Mobility is continuing to be looked into and discussed. I can't give much more information on that though.

I can clear up that Dirty Deeds change is in reference to special abilities damage. The note is in the process of being updated now to indicate that.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#89 - 2007/10/31 06:31:28 PM
Q u o t e:

Screenshot or didn't happen

You can't screenshot a vanished rogue silly! You can't see them anymore. They go "poof". ;p

(Ok Ok, you can see them while in a group or if you detect... sheesh... )

Blue Poster
Target Source
#125 - 2007/11/01 02:33:24 AM
Q u o t e:
I'm glad we're seeing blues posting in threads like these instead of important ones.

They're all important in their own ways, even if they don't seem it. ;)