The comics winner...

#0 - Nov. 2, 2007, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
OK Blizz, generally I like your games and your sense of humour... but seriously... your sense of humour sucks when picking comics. The winner wasn't nearly as funny as a couple of the others this month. I think we should be given 1 new one every week as usual, and let the community vote on the funniest.

Today's comic was just... meh... imo.
#44 - Nov. 7, 2007, 1:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Comics make their way to our judges which are comprised of members of the web team, community team, creative development, and video production team. We all agree on a winning comic collectively as a group. Generally, we find a clear winner each month. If it’s a tossup between multiple entries, we all vote on what we think should be the winner. We also continue to add new people to the judging group so that we don’t have just the same people judging each time.

We understand that you may have different favorites as winners for the comic contest. Humor is subjective. We try our best each month to recognize the comics with the broadest appeal, from a pool of entries that can vary widely in quality and quantity from month to month. Thanks for your help and support and we encourage everyone with talent to enter the contest. We’re now working on upgrades to the contest so that the comics will be easier to view.
#70 - Nov. 8, 2007, 4:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sweet, blue post in my thread... that's a first.

On a more serious note, I didn't mean to start a debate over the judging in general, just that this months winner seemed, to almost all people I talked to, including those posting in this thread, to be lacking in the funny division.

Send us something better then. We have told people many times over now that if they can send something better, please do. We'd love to see it.