WotLK and Naxx sets

#0 - Nov. 2, 2007, 7:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The last instance pre-TBC release brought us the first 9 piece set, which was a little cumbersome to collect. Now as far as I've read, Blizz has said that they won't be doing 8 piece sets any more and enjoy the 5 piece set idea thus far. With WotLK on the horizon and the announced Naxx as the first 25 man dungeon, what is going to happen to the 9 piece set if the models are to be reused. I mean granted the most interesting parts of any set in terms of looks are: helm, shoulders, chest, pants, gloves, and boots and in the 5 piece sets we have all of those but the boots.

Is the tier that Naxx will hold going to be a 5 piece set or more? Any one hear anything...?
#1 - Nov. 2, 2007, 8:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have said that we plan to reuse the original Naxxramas armor models for the new version, but there are no details beyond that as we still need to iron out and finalize a lot of Wrath of the Lich King content before discussing them further.
#7 - Nov. 2, 2007, 8:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
But I'll still have my level 60 ones! :D

I'm gonna enjoy killin' these slack-jawed daffodils!
#15 - Nov. 2, 2007, 8:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
If you would hang your woltk content on a hangar instead of piling them up in a bunch on the floor, you wouldn't have to spend so much time ironing.

better yet - if you go for a 60/40 poly fiber blend...

I don't think hanging anything will get us anywhere faster, I like ironing computers anyway.