Two "New" reputation factions?

Forum Avatar
#0 - Nov. 16, 2007, 3:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While I was running through Hillsbrad with my shaman picking plants, I bumped into some syndicate creeps and after killing a couple that were in my way, I noticed I became "hated" with Syndicate and "neutral" with Ravenholdt.

Also, I wonder if Blizzard has any plans upcoming for Grim Batol in Wetlands... Those 61-62 elite crimson dragonkin are not standing there guarding 'nothing' for their own health?

..fixed Dun to Grim..
#8 - Nov. 16, 2007, 3:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Those are definitely older reps and I believe a couple of the first ever added into the game.

I couldn't speak to any further changes for Grim Batol in Wetlands either other than to say there is alot of Warcraft lore and experiences that have yet to be explored or lived out in the game.
#22 - Nov. 16, 2007, 4:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Glad you guys are taking the time to respond to important things here today when you are doing a fantastic job on ignoring the GCD problem thread that is now 131 pages long.

I guess ignornace is blizzard?

Please refrain from trolling other threads and attempting to derail them. This is not productive. If you notice on that very same thread, I gave some further information last night based on work that the Development Team and QA had done to alleviate one issue with it. If and when there is more information to share, we will be. I will suspend people that feel the need to derail other threads with alternate issues if I need to. Please don't make that necessary.