To all the blues in paladin forum

#0 - Nov. 22, 2007, 3:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i am, i mean we are very happy that paladin class is being looked at, namely retribution but here is the thing... since 2.3 went live i got geared up and like any other paladin doing pve getting tier5/6 is crucial for having spelldmg and intelect but crusader strike wont need spelldmg anymore, well its ok but can we know how far these changes are going?

i mean a blue post has been made saying that we dont want the plate badges yet but we will want them with new changes that he cannot announce.

can we have more information about that?

are we assured that t4/5/6 will be ajusted for PVE enviroment reguarding the changes? my main concern is taking tier6 tokens and tier6 not getting ajusted to the future changes, like you did with S1 and S2 saying you wouldnt get resi. cuz the player bought it cuz there wasnt any. If ret will not need spelldmg or intelect i dont want blizz telling us later that they didnt removed spelldmg from our sets because we got it with spelldmg on it.
Please other paladins sign this post or keep it bumped if u also think that is stupid telling us:

"you dont like strawberry but ur gonna like it with new changes but u can go and eat bananas in the meanwhile"

anyway quoting the blue poster on US forum:
Q u o t e:
Ret badge rewards are there, technically, but it isn't as apparent as there's still some class changes coming that will be "finishing" the intended vision of hybrid itemization.

You don't want the DPS plate now, but we want you to want it. Similar to the Heart of the Wild change, and the first 'lean' into having kitties desire rogue itemization. It's an overall change in itemization focus as we move forward, and into Wrath. We're in a state of transition now, and it's going to be a bit uncomfortable in some cases.

sorry it rly doesnt make sense, we want to know more NOW so we can sort out what gear to get.

Sincerly Heiyu from Chromaggus
(sorry bad english)
#14 - Nov. 22, 2007, 4:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I can't seem to find the post that you are quoting, can you provide a link?
#27 - Nov. 22, 2007, 4:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, from what I see Drysc is saying that you guys are unhappy with the DPS plate items that are available and that we have recognised that fact and are taking steps to resolve the situation...

I can see how that vague-ness is pretty unnerving, but I hope that the last line has not gone unnoticed and that you can have patience and faith. Threat reduction came eventually, and if work is being done on itemization then all we can do is wait.

I will try to get some more information though because planning ahead is part of the fun. :)
#92 - Dec. 27, 2007, 1:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry for the silence guys, but I've not got anything new to tell you yet. :(