Night Elf Mohawk = False Advertising?

#0 - Dec. 7, 2007, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
First, I want to say I love these new commercials. They are incredibly amusing. My one thought though on Mr T's commercial, doesn't this run the vein as some form of false advertising?

While funny and enjoyable to watch, it certainly could lead some who have never picked up the game, to believe that there is such a thing as a Night Elf Mohawk. How disappointing though when they buy the game, give their credit card info, login, and find out they can't make such a class, let alone get that hair style on a Night Elf period.

Now I know in the commercial, the director chides him, telling him there is no such thing, but how closely do you think people are paying attention to that little blurb?

It's entirely possible they may make that hairstyle available with WotLK, but until then...

Just something to think about I guess.
#33 - Dec. 7, 2007, 7:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This was a custom model made specifically for the commercial and the awesome Mr. T so there is no guarantee that it will be a new hair style in Wrath of the Lich King... but I definitely hope that every race/gender has a mohawk option. :)
#49 - Dec. 7, 2007, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Oh, BTW, everything you see on TV is real....Springer, Pro-Wrestling, Deep Space Nine, The Muppets...

Whoa whoa whoa.... are you saying The Muppets are NOT real?

Q u o t e:
I want a custom model too.

You are not Mr. T.

Q u o t e:
That is exactly what I was thinking...maybe you can look at it as a teaser/preview of sorts.

Anything is possible at this point... just no guarantees.