Twink item prices :(

#0 - Dec. 13, 2007, 5:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This really stinks lol. I'm trying to level up and im still using level 16/17 blues because they are better then the level 25+ greens. (Which btw are rarely even found in my realms auctoin house for whatever reason). So i goto look at the other blues for my level and they are like 100-200g, how the heck am i supposed to have that much gold lol. I'd love to buy these blues for my guy but ill never be able to afford that. I just wish that some people realized not everyone had a level 70 and 3,000g just sitting in there bank.

You may say i could run an instance. You make a new char...level him up to 28 and try to find a gnomer group :). Hopefully ill find someone to run me through....hopefully.

The point is that it shouldn't have to belike this though. Can anyone stop being so greedy andmaybe lower the twink item prices a bit? For some consideration of us no 1337 players trying our best to level up ;p.

Thanks!
#11 - Dec. 13, 2007, 6:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This really stinks lol. I'm trying to level up and im still using level 16/17 blues because they are better then the level 25+ greens. (Which btw are rarely even found in my realms auctoin house for whatever reason). So i goto look at the other blues for my level and they are like 100-200g, how the heck am i supposed to have that much gold lol. I'd love to buy these blues for my guy but ill never be able to afford that. I just wish that some people realized not everyone had a level 70 and 3,000g just sitting in there bank.

You may say i could run an instance. You make a new char...level him up to 28 and try to find a gnomer group :). Hopefully ill find someone to run me through....hopefully.

The point is that it shouldn't have to belike this though. Can anyone stop being so greedy andmaybe lower the twink item prices a bit? For some consideration of us no 1337 players trying our best to level up ;p.

Thanks!

Keep in mind, because of this situation you also have a great potential to make gold using the auction house. More importantly though, it's normal when leveling up to fall behind in gear, and the game actually expects such to be the case. You gain very little stats between a level 20 green and a level 30 green , in general.

Keep in mind, when this game launched you didn't go to the auction house and buy blues. What you found was what you wore.