Next Scheduled PVP Patch 2.5?

#0 - Dec. 13, 2007, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When can we expect to get some new PVP content? I dunno about most of you, but I have been running the same BGs now for ages.
#5 - Dec. 13, 2007, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When can we expect to get some new PVP content? I dunno about most of you, but I have been running the same BGs now for ages.

We have a new Battleground planned for the expansion as well as the new PvP zone, Lake Wintergrasp. We don't anticipate adding anything new prior to that, but are continuing to work toward balancing and addressing current issues in the game at the same time as working toward the expansion.
#26 - Dec. 13, 2007, 5:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I think that it is great that Blizz is going to add a new BG in the next x-pac but I am curious as to how they will avoid further dispersing the PvP population. I don’t think anyone wants longer queue times.

These are ongoing discussions for us as well. We want to make sure we maintain Battlegrounds that are fun and compelling as well as keeping a healthy population and limiting queues. While we have many ideas of things we feel would be fantastic additions to the game and continue to add that spice everyone craves, we also need to mellow that out a bit with what we can feasibly do within the time we have to do it.

I can't give any additional specifics at this point in time, but when we do have more information that we can share, we will.

As for the comment that was made about the morality of lying, the assumption is being made on the poster's end that we do in fact lie when we don't. We give information as we are able and as it is made available to us at that point in time. If that information changes after we've discussed it, it has simply done that, changed. Given that there are many working parts to this little MMO machine, sometimes we find things we wanted to do don't play out as well as we had liked, so we may need to change and adjust it to make it work. We will always continue to do our best to give what information we can as accurately as possible. :)
#32 - Dec. 13, 2007, 5:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Dear Nethaera please expline what means word War and why it is in World of WARcraft name.. since here is no war.. here are only few fights but that aint WAR. expline all idea about BG's why you make them and not real war.

Wars are merely a series of battles strung together and can often be fought without a single death, but in the political end of the spectrum. The war is there and is ongoing. It's up to you as to what aspect of it you take part in.
#80 - Dec. 13, 2007, 6:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Where is my espionage and negotiation talent tree for world of coldwar craft.

It comes from within.